This is not a straight forward thing, even do you would think so.
1. Open browser, enter the following: https://account.windowsazure.com/Subscriptions
- Sign inn with your Azure Subscription Owner ID
- Press the Subscription you want to change the name of
- On the right hand side, “Edit Subscription details”
- Enter the new name bellow “ SUBSCRIPTION NAME”
Name is now changed, but you need to give access to the subscription, so that you can use it in your environment.
2. Still in the account.windowsazure.com/subscriptions view
- Press the Portal icon upper right
- Find the subscriptions icon on the left side menu
- Press the subscription you want to give access to
- Press the MSN icon, so you can choose Users
- Press Add
- Choose the access level you want to delegate, and find the user.
Now you can utilize the new subscription in your Azure portal